RadixBay is looking for candidates that are interested in becoming an Application Developer Consultant to support our various clients. The Junior Application Developer should have a desire to work in the Information Technology field and learn application development. The ideal candidate will be eager to learn and grow within the role and RadixBay. Salary will be based upon the candidate’s level of experience.
This role will be located in our Tabor City office and candidates should ideally be within a 30-to-40-minute commute to Tabor City. We are currently working remotely due to Covid-19. We offer competitive Medical/Dental/Vision, 401K, PTO, an Employee Incentive Plan, Referral bonuses, and a casual work environment! We also offer training and pay for certifications that align with the opportunity!
Summary for the Junior Application Developer:
Junior Application Developer will be supporting various clients and will have the opportunity to learn various technologies. Candidate will also assist with consulting with current and future clients. Each consultant gets aligned to work with specific clients. We provide extensive training to our consultants so that they can assist with anything from writing business requirements to implementing or customizing applications for our clients.
Junior Application Developer responsibilities may include any of the following:
- Work with RadixBay’s customers to understand their unique needs and then customize various technologies to meet business requirements.
- Collaborate with Senior Consultants and seek their guidance to deliver solutions.
- Assist the development team with all aspects of software design and coding.
- Write and maintain code.
- Work on bug fixes.
- Deploy app enhancements.
- Monitor the technical performance of internal systems.
- Conduct development tests.
- Write documentation and reports.
- Keep abreast of new features and functionality to provide recommendations for process improvements to RadixBay’s clients.
Education and Skills for the Junior Application Developer:
- Passion for technology and the desire to learn new things!
- Highly motivated and disciplined self-starter with excellent customer service skills.
- A degree in Information Technology or Math or equivalent work experience is required.
- Knowledge of basic SQL based system principles.
- Working proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- High attention to detail.
- Strong written and communications skills especially proactive listening.
- At least one referable / reviewable project. Can be a Capstone or Senior project. Prefer available in a public GIT repo.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org