RadixBay is looking for candidates that are interested in becoming an Associate Support Specialist to support our various clients.
The Associate Support Specialist should have a desire to work in the Information Technology field and learn about various technologies. The ideal candidate will be eager to learn and grow within the role and RadixBay. Salary will be based upon the candidate’s level of experience. This role will be in our Tabor City office and candidates should ideally be within a 30-to-40-minute commute to Tabor City. We offer competitive Medical/Dental/Vision, 401K, PTO, an Employee Incentive Plan, Referral bonuses and a casual work environment! We also offer training and pay for certifications that align with the opportunity!
Summary for the Associate Support Specialist:
The Associate Support Specialist will provide support for multiple clients and will have the opportunity to learn various technologies. Each consultant will be aligned to work with specific clients. We provide extensive training to our consultants so that they can assist with anything from testing applications, writing user guides and business requirements to implementing, configuring, or customizing existing applications for our clients. Future career paths may include software testing, cloud administration, database administration or Salesforce administration.
Associate Support Specialist responsibilities may include any of the following:
- Learn new technologies and achieve technical certifications.
- Work with RadixBay’s customers to understand their unique needs and then customize various technologies to meet business requirements.
- Work under the guidance of Senior Consultants.
- Participates in the testing and implementation of software application systems.
- Maintaining and updating technical documents and procedures.
- Identifying and resolving technical issues.
- Work with development team to gain expert level understanding of the software and extended features.
- Develop end user documentation on software functions, procedures, tasks, and troubleshooting.
- Provide timely communication to customers.
- Performs other duties, as assigned and within the scope of the position.
Education and Skills for the Associate Support Specialist:
- Highly motivated and disciplined self-starter with excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Passion for Information Technology and the desire to learn.
- A degree in Information Technology or Math or equivalent work experience is required.
- Proficiency in computer information systems terminology, technology, concepts, functions, policies, and procedures.
- Proficiency in the proper use and operation of computer equipment, software packages, system applications, and other related software.
- Ability to stay informed of current end-user hardware and software products.
- Ability to continually learn and utilize highly specialized software applications.
- Working proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- High attention to detail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org