RadixBay is looking for candidates that are interested in becoming a Project Administrator / Business Analyst to support our various clients. The PA / BA should have a desire to work in the Information Technology field and learn project management, business analysis and testing. The ideal candidate will be eager to learn and grow within the role and RadixBay. Salary will be based upon the candidate’s level of experience.
This role will be located in our Tabor City office and candidates should ideally be within a 30-to-40-minute commute to Tabor City. We are currently working remotely due to Covid-19. We offer competitive Medical/Dental/Vision, 401K, PTO, an Employee Incentive Plan, Referral bonuses and a casual work environment! We also offer training and pay for certifications that align with the opportunity!
Summary for the Project Administrator / Business Analyst:
Project Administrator / Business Analyst will be supporting various clients and will have the opportunity to learn various technologies and methodologies. Candidate will also assist with consulting with current and future clients. Each consultant gets aligned to work with specific clients. We provide extensive training to our consultants so that they can assist with anything from creating business reports to planning, organizing, securing and managing resources to bring about successful project goals and objectives for our clients.
Project Administrator / Business Analyst responsibilities may include the following:
- Work with RadixBay’s customers to understand their unique needs and then manage day-to-day operational aspects of the project to meet business requirements.
- Collaborate with Senior Consultants to capture and derive project requirements, track and report task statuses, and ensure tasks are executed efficiently and on schedule.
- Create and manage a project plan (key activities / goals, start and end dates, owners, etc.)
- Schedule calls and meeting with the clients.
- Manage clients’ expectations and escalate issues to management.
- Respond to all client communications promptly.
- Managing change control requests including system and reporting changes.
- Analyze business processes to drive process improvements and innovation.
- Collaborate with Senior Consultants and seek their guidance to deliver solutions.
- Prepare documentation on processes, SOP guides and instructional documents for the program.
- Manage creation, receipt, and delivery of contractually required documentation.
- Create and execute test plans.
- Develop testing materials (e.g., use cases, test cases, etc.)
Education and Skills for the Project Administrator / Business Analyst:
- Passion for technology and the desire to learn new things!
- Highly motivated and disciplined self-starter with excellent customer service skills.
- A degree in Business or Information Technology or equivalent work experience is required.
- Working proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Strong written and communications skills especially proactive listening.
- Excellent organization skills and ability to evaluate processes and improve workflow.
- Complex problem solving and critical thinking skills – able to identity intricate problems and to articulate strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions.
- High attention to detail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org