Finding a company that helps you build a successful career in IT and understands that you have a life outside of work can be a real challenge.
Our strategy is pretty simple – when you’re successful, we’re successful.
RadixBay is a rapidly growing remote IT services provider with offices in Charlotte and Tabor City, NC.
We’re looking for a QA automation developer to join our team. This is a full-time, remote position that requires a US citizenship or green card. The salary is commensurate with experience and very competitive with other organizations.
What we offer:
- Great pay and work-life balance
- Partner with a company that helps you achieve your career goals
- Work with industry experts
- Get experience with the latest technologies
Please note that candidates do not have to meet 100% of the skills and requirements to be considered for the position.
Requirements for the QA Automation Engineer:
- Experience writing, maintaining and executing test plans and test cases
- Experience with Jira or other ALM tool experience
- Experience with Zephyr, TestRail, or other test case management tools
- Moderate MySQL experience
- Experience testing web applications, verifying features, and filing defects
- Moderate experience testing APIs with tools such as Postman, SwaggerUI, etc.
- Experience writing in OOP languages such as Java, Python, or equivalent
- Experience contributing to UI automation leveraging Page Object Model
- Experience contributing to API test automation using Rest-Assured, Postman, or equivalent libraries/tools
- Experience performing general operations in MySQL or related DB languages
- Experience using Git and developing using any number of Git branching strategies while working in a multi-disciplined team
Skills for the QA Automation Engineer:
- Java-Selenium (4) for UI automation
- Java Rest-Assured for API automation
- Postman for API testing
- Java TestNG testing framework
- Gradle build/dependency manager
- BrowserStack cloud device farm
- Git SCM
- BitBucket project repository
From application development and testing to around-the-clock cloud and on-premise data infrastructure monitoring and administration, RadixBay provides a wide range of enterprise-grade IT solutions. RadixBay’s rural shore model combines the cost benefits of offshore services with the security, simplicity, and quality of onshore support. RadixBay clients are able to leverage the combined skills and experience of an entire company of cloud and on-premise IT experts.
As an Amazon AWS, Oracle, Microsoft, and Salesforce Partner, RadixBay provides specialized services and solutions for enterprise software products. The company is headquartered in Charlotte, with operations in rural North Carolina.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com