We are looking for a talented Salesforce Developer to design Salesforce applications for our customers. As a Salesforce Developer, you will be responsible for designing and developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform. This will involve meeting with project managers and business analysts, coding new Salesforce applications, and troubleshooting applications errors.
To ensure success as a Salesforce Developer, you should have working experience working with the Salesforce platform, application development skills, and the ability to solve complex software problems. The Salesforce Developer is responsible for creating dynamic and scalable Salesforce applications that help our clients achieve their business goals.
Salesforce Developer Responsibilities:
- Meet with clients to determine business, functional and technical requirements and participate in application design, configuration, testing and deployment.
- Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform.
- Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications.
- Testing the stability and functionality of the application.
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
- Writing technical documents.
- Maintaining the security and integrity of the application software.
- Utilize best practices to perform operational support, enhancements, and/or bug fixes as needed to the Salesforce.com platform.
Salesforce Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Previous work experience with application and software development.
- Experience developing customer-facing interfaces.
- Experience with salesforce Anywhere /Quip is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce CRM platforms.
- 2+ year’s experience with Force.com developer toolkit – Apex, VisualForce, Force.com IDE, Force.com Migration Tool, Web Services/SOA & Metadata APIs
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to problem solve high-level software and application issues.
- Passion for teamwork and collaboration.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org