RadixBay is seeking a Salesforce Project Manager for a full time opportunity. The role will be remote regardless of Covid. The ideal candidate will have experience client facing, managing multiple streams of Salesforce work/projects, and working with off-shore teams. Candidates must US based and ideally either on EST or CST. Candidates should have at least two Salesforce Certifications. We do pay for additional certifications for our employees!
Responsibilities of the Salesforce Project Manager:
- The Salesforce Project Manager will manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope
- Will manage multiple streams of Salesforce work.
- Will be running scrums for an offshore team
- The Salesforce Project Manager will create and execute project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client
- Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures
- Identifies and manages project risk
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Reviews the status reports of team members and addresses issues as appropriate
Qualifications and Experience for the Salesforce Project Manager:
- 3+ years managing IT projects using waterfall and agile methodologies and Approaches
- Experience building and working within a Project Management Office (PMO)
- Experience managing sub-contractors
- Experience in designing and developing software components and having a very strong Service Oriented Architecture and integration background
- Experience in Salesforce project delivery
- PMI PMP Certification and/or Certified Scrum Master.
RadixBay delivers world-class Business IT Consulting and Solutions using a new approach that breaks the outdated and stale IT delivery model. The RadixBay model utilizes rural development centers to deliver more efficient and cost effective solutions for our clients. This approach delivers high-touch, high-speed results and is aligned with our goal of creating jobs in rural North Carolina.
The RadixBay team has a proven track record of developing advanced technologies, process innovations, and business transformation programs across a wide range of Fortune 500 clients, high-growth companies, and government entities.
As an Oracle, Microsoft, and Salesforce Partner, RadixBay provides specialized services and solutions for enterprise software products. The company is headquartered in Charlotte, with operations in rural North Carolina.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com