RadixBay is seeking a Salesforce Solution Architect for a full time opportunity on our team. This role will be a client-facing role that combines technical responsibilities and traditional consulting elements. The Salesforce Solution Architect will be involved in the post-sales, implementation stage of services and solutions, and act as the technical adviser in the pre-sales/discovery process for RadixBay.
Responsibilities for the Salesforce Solution Architect:
- The Salesforce Solution Architect will deliver Salesforce solution definition, design, implementation, customization, integration, and managed services for clients which will include, but isn’t limited to the following:
- Participate in process flow analysis and process redesign along with Project Manager
- Produce a detailed functional design document to match customer requirements
- Provides oversight to Salesforce Engineer to make sure the configuration workbook meets the solution requirements
- Collaborate with a team of Salesforce Architects, Developers, and Engineers to determine the most appropriate technical strategy and designs to meet business needs
- Provide current best practice and 3rd Party solution alternatives as part of the functional design document
- Participate in internal projects as required
- Act as a team lead and assist the delivery team in building out declarative functionality within Salesforce
- Participate in business process due diligence, creation, and documentation of end-user requirements of new and/or existing customer application implementation projects
- Share best practices and be consultative to clients throughout the duration of the project- act as a trusted partner
- Participate in pre-sales activities and support proposal development (statement of work)
- Establish and build a rapport with clients throughout the project lifecycle to identify areas of future business
- Participate and lead, when needed, project meetings with the customer
- Act as an escalation point for risks and issues to the project team and client management
- Demonstrate broad solutions leadership, impacting significant solution direction, exerting influence outside of the immediate team and driving change
- Provide and train Salesforce best practices to clients using case scenarios and practical experience in relation to their business processes and best practices
- Understand business drivers for professional services projects, and assist in defining required features and mapping Salesforce features to business processes
- Act as a key contributor in the design of customized solutions and execute the solution by leveraging SFDC and other toolsets
- Manage client expectations and maintain communication throughout the course of the project
- Engage with customers on additional requirements and business needs
- Manage task-level budget/scope to ensure client success and project profitability; tactfully work with clients to address out of scope requests and use client account manager to re-align expectations or seek additional scope/budget
- Assist the business in understanding the effort, risk, and effect of making changes to a Salesforce instance
- Maintain current Salesforce.com certifications such as Salesforce Admin, Sales, and Service Cloud certifications
- Serve as a subject matter expert on Salesforce technology and common AppExchange tools
- Co-team with the Technical Architect to produce a technical specification for custom development and systems integration requirements
- Assist in defining required features and mapping Salesforce features to client business processes
- Map and load standard object data into Salesforce
- Build and manage dashboards, views, and reports
- Design and develop workflows and assignment rules to automate manual processes
- Create and maintain system-related documentation, such as business requirements, process flows, data maps, configuration worksheets, etc.
Required Skills & Experience for the Salesforce Solution Architect:
- First and foremost, a passion for Salesforce and helping businesses/clients succeed!
- Strong grasp of Salesforce essentials e.g. products, opportunities, leads, reporting, security/sharing, automation (workflow rules, process builder), and importing data (typically from spreadsheets)
- Strong requirements and design documentation skills are a must
- 5 plus years of experience in a consulting environment
- In-depth professional experience/background working in professional services, sales or customer support operations
- Minimum of Salesforce.com Administrator, Sales Cloud, and Service Cloud certifications
- Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into solution designs
- Advanced experience with Salesforce.com configuration and custom development
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously; workload will be a blend of small, medium, and large implementation projects
- Must maintain professional knowledge of and relationships within the Salesforce.com ecosystem
- Ability to work autonomously, manage your time, and make judgments that are in the best interest of the client.
- BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Management or equivalent field
- Must be able to perform the basic functions of the job
- Candidate must have the unrestricted right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship
RadixBay delivers world-class Business IT Consulting and Solutions using a new approach that breaks the outdated and stale IT delivery model. The RadixBay model utilizes rural development centers to deliver more efficient and cost effective solutions for our clients. This approach delivers high-touch, high-speed results and is aligned with our goal of creating jobs in rural North Carolina.
The RadixBay team has a proven track record of developing advanced technologies, process innovations, and business transformation programs across a wide range of Fortune 500 clients, high-growth companies, and government entities.
As an Oracle, Microsoft, and Salesforce Partner, RadixBay provides specialized services and solutions for enterprise software products. The company is headquartered in Charlotte, with operations in rural North Carolina.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org