RadixBay is looking for candidates that are interested in becoming a Salesforce Consultant to support our various clients. The Entry Level Information Technology Analyst should have a desire to work in the Information Technology field and learn about Salesforce. The ideal candidate will be eager to learn and grow within the role and RadixBay. Salary will be based upon the candidate’s level of experience.
This role will be located in our Tabor City office and candidates should ideally be within a 30 to 40 minute commute to Tabor City. We are currently working remotely due to Covid.
We offer competitive Medical/Dental/Vision, 401K, PTO, an Employee Incentive Plan, Referral bonuses and a casual work environment! We also offer training and pay for certifications that align with the opportunity!
Summary for the Entry Level Information Technology Analyst:
The Entry Level Information Technology Analyst will be support various clients and will have the opportunity to learn various technologies. Candidate will also assist with consulting with current and future clients. Each consultant gets aligned to work with specific clients. We provide extensive training to our consultants to that they can assist with anything from writing business requirements to implementing or customizing Salesforce for our clients.
Entry Level Information Technology Analyst responsibilities may include any of the following:
- Passion for technology and the desire to learn new things! We provide all the training related to Salesforce and pay for our consultant’s certifications.
- The Entry Level Information Technology Analyst will work with RadixBay’s customers to understand their unique needs and then customize various technologies to meet business requirements.
- The Entry Level Information Technology Analyst will work under the guidance of Senior Consultants.
- May create custom objects, record types, fields, and field dependencies
- May create and customize page layouts
- May create, configure and maintain custom reports and dashboards
- Keep abreast of new features and functionality in order to provide recommendations for process improvements to RadixBay’s clients
Education and Skills for the Entry Level Information Technology Analyst:
- Highly motivated and disciplined self-starter with excellent communication and customer service skills
- Passion for Information Technology and the desire to learn.
- A degree in Information Technology or Math or equivalent work experience is required.
- Knowledge of basic SQL based system principles
- Working proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- High attention to detail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org