RadixBay is seeking a Salesforce Consultant with Commerce Cloud B2C experience for a full-time opportunity. The Salesforce consultant acting as the lead BA for Commerce Cloud initiatives while working on other Salesforce products (i.e. Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, etc). The ideal candidate will have experience client facing and be comfortable with limited traveling to client sites, approximately 5% within the US. This is an opportunity to grow and work in a great team environment.
Responsibilities for the Salesforce Consultant:
- Work with clients and end users to gather, understand and define business requirements
- Assist with ongoing system Salesforce Commerce Cloud administration including but not limited to: creating products, promotions, source codes, gift cards, coupons, sales tax and merchandising the site, configuration of Security functionality
- Interpret user requirements definitions; able to create solid requirements definitions based on customer interviews.
- Apply business acumen, technical, and declarative skills to quickly assess, diagnose, and design solutions to address business needs in collaboration with Solution Architects, Technical Architects, and Client Services Managers (CSM’s)
- Creating custom reports and report types
- Facilitate solution testing activities
- Prepare and deliver training curriculum
Required Skills for the Salesforce Consultant:
- 3+ years working in a business analysis, project management or similar role
- 2+ years’ experience as a Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C/ Demandware Business Analyst/Administrator
- Expert in Microsoft Excel 2010+ with strong knowledge of filters, functions, and formatting
- Proven interest in cloud technology, consulting, and Salesforce.com
- Previous experience in collaborative work environment
- Excellent presentation, writing and communication skills
- Ability to meet project deadlines
- Experience in Sales Cloud, Financial Services Cloud or Experience Cloud (nice to have)
RadixBay delivers world-class Business IT Consulting and Solutions using a new approach that breaks the outdated and stale IT delivery model. The RadixBay model utilizes rural development centers to deliver more efficient and cost-effective solutions for our clients. This approach delivers high-touch, high-speed results and is aligned with our goal of creating jobs in rural North Carolina.
The RadixBay team has a proven track record of developing advanced technologies, process innovations, and business transformation programs across a wide range of Fortune 500 clients, high-growth companies, and government entities.
As an Oracle, Microsoft, and Salesforce Partner, RadixBay provides specialized services and solutions for enterprise software products. The company is headquartered in Charlotte, with operations in rural North Carolina.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com