RadixBay is seeking a Remote Salesforce Consultant with CPQ experience for a full time opportunity. The ideal candidate will have experience client facing and be comfortable with limited traveling to client sites, approximately 5% within the US.
Responsibilities for the Remote Salesforce Consultant:
- Apply business acumen, technical, and declarative skills to quickly assess, diagnose, and design solutions to address business needs in collaboration with Solution Architects, Technical Architects, and Client Services Managers (CSM’s)
- Connect with customers in order to understand their pain points and desires for technology solutions
- Setting up, customizing and developing Salesforce.com instances for multiple clients
- Ensure that Salesforce installations run as intelligently and efficiently as possible
- Creating custom reports and report types
- Interpret user requirements definitions; able to create solid requirements definitions based on customer interviews.
- Facilitate solution testing activities
- Prepare and deliver training curriculum
Required Skills for the Remote Salesforce Consultant:
- 3+ years working in a business analysis, project management or similar role
- 2+ years experience implementing or administrating Salesforce CPQ
- Understanding and direct experience working with CPQ solutions from the setting up of products to manage pricing rules to quote creation
- Expert in Microsoft Excel 2010+ with strong knowledge of filters, functions, and formatting
- Proven interest in cloud technology, consulting, and Salesforce.com
- Experience in Salesforce Commerce Cloud is a plus
- Previous experience in collaborative work environment
- Excellent presentation, writing and communication skills
- Ability to meet project deadlines
- Salesforce Administrator Certification required.
RadixBay delivers world-class Business IT Consulting and Solutions using a new approach that breaks the outdated and stale IT delivery model. The RadixBay model utilizes rural development centers to deliver more efficient and cost effective solutions for our clients. This approach delivers high-touch, high-speed results and is aligned with our goal of creating jobs in rural North Carolina.
The RadixBay team has a proven track record of developing advanced technologies, process innovations, and business transformation programs across a wide range of Fortune 500 clients, high-growth companies, and government entities.
As an Oracle, Microsoft, and Salesforce Partner, RadixBay provides specialized services and solutions for enterprise software products. The company is headquartered in Charlotte, with operations in rural North Carolina.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org