We are seeking a Salesforce Solution Architect to support us in the delivery of client projects. You should be comfortable and confident in designing Salesforce implementations for Order Management. You to be able to take point with clients, driving discovery and analysis, and constructing a proposed architecture. The Order Management solution architect will use prior LTC experience to lead the design of the Order Management solution that integrate seamlessly with a sales catalog, CPQ and order entry system and enhances the end-user experience across all channels. You will probably work on multiple projects with different clients simultaneously, and you will be most heavily involved early on, in the design phase. You will continue to guide the design and advise the project to completion.
Order Management Salesforce Architect Responsibilities
- Responsible for leading the design phases of a project to ensure that the proposed solution architecture supports the business requirements across all processes.
- Provide solution architecture development, consultancy, and assurance to projects, making sure Salesforce applications are well designed and conform to customer standards and architectures.
- Support and guide the architecture of Salesforce solutions being developed and implemented until the successful deployment of the solution
- Lead a group of developers and collaborate with Business Analysts in the following activities.
- Detailed requirements gathering and user story creation
- Development (declarative and code-based)
- Data Migration
- Testing and UAT
- Training and Deployment
- Manage task-level budget/scope to ensure client success and project profitability; tactfully work with clients to address out of scope requests and use client account manager to re-align expectations or seek additional scope/budget
- Champions quality on projects, and identify and mitigate risks
Salesforce Architect Requirements
- Critical thinker – spots gaps, challenges assumptions, pushes back against bad ideas, offers best-practices alternatives
- Knows what can and should be done with configuration vs. code. You are an advocate for, “configuration before code” mindset to minimize cost and complexity and maximize scalability for clients.
- Understanding and direct experience working with Order Management solutions from the creation of offers to quoting to order capture and fulfillment
- Hands-on experience in thought leadership and client management to handle the external stakeholders and a vision for Order Management Domain.
- Minimum of 8+ years of Salesforce development and solution experience with 2-5 years of consulting
- Prior strong experience with Solutioning, Salesforce Development and Integrations using REST and SOAP on the Salesforce platform
- Prior experience solutioning and implementing Conga CPQ is a plus
- Detailed knowledge of Salesforce architecture
- Certification in Salesforce sales cloud, service cloud or marketing cloud preferred
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to problem solve high-level software and application issues.
- Passion for teamwork and collaboration
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com