Are you ready to work with a company that partners with you on your career goals?
Our business strategy is simple, when you’re successful – we’re successful.
RadixBay is a rapidly growing remote IT services provider with offices in Charlotte and Tabor City, NC.
RadixBay is looking for a Salesforce Solution Architect to join our growing CRM practice. You should be comfortable and confident in designing Salesforce implementations. Responsibilities include acting as RadixBay’s primary contact with clients, driving discovery and analysis, and constructing a proposed architecture.
What we offer:
- Great pay and work-life balance
- Partner with a company that helps you achieve your career goals
- Work with industry experts
- Get experience with the latest Salesforce technologies
You will work on multiple projects with different clients simultaneously and you will be most heavily involved in the early design phases of the implementations. You will continue to guide the design and provide advice throughout the project lifecycle. In addition, you will also assist in sales support activities by acting as a Salesforce expert to answer questions and participate in the pre-sales discovery process.
Please note that candidates do not have to meet 100% of the skills and requirements to be considered for the position. This is a full-time, remote position that requires a US citizenship or green card.
Salesforce Solution Architect Responsibilities
- Provide solution architecture development, consultancy, and assurance to projects, ensuring that the Salesforce applications are properly designed and conform to customer standards and architectures.
- Support and guide the architecture design of Salesforce solutions throughout the development and deployment lifecycle.
- Lead a group of developers and collaborate with Business Analysts in the following activities: Detailed requirements gathering and user story creation, Development (declarative and code-based), Data migration, testing and UAT, Training and deployment.
- Manage task-level budget/scope to ensure client success and project profitability; tactfully work with clients to address out-of-scope requests and address the issues with the client’s account manager to re-align expectations or seek additional scope/budget.
- Play a leadership role in championing project quality.
- Identify and mitigate project risks.
Salesforce Solution Architect Requirements
- Critical thinker – spots gaps, challenges assumptions, pushes back against bad ideas, and offers best-practices alternatives.
- Knows what can and should be done with configuration vs. code. You are an advocate for, “configuration before code” to minimize cost and complexity and maximize system scalability.
- Able to translate client’s requirements into user stories via interviews and workshops; able to define technical tasks required to support user stories.
- Detailed knowledge of Salesforce architecture
- Minimum 5 years of experience functioning as a Salesforce business analyst or consultant.
- Salesforce certifications & experience. Salesforce Administrator and either Sales Cloud Consultant or Service Cloud Consultant certifications at a minimum.
- 2+ year’s experience with Force.com developer toolkit – Apex, VisualForce, Force.com IDE, Force.com Migration Tool, Web Services/SOA & Metadata APIs – is a plus
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to problem solve high-level software and application issues.
- Passion for teamwork and collaboration.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com