RadixBay is seeking a Salesforce Support Consultant for a full-time opportunity. The ideal candidate will have experience client facing. RadixBay is headquartered in Charlotte, with operations in rural North Carolina. This is an opportunity to grow and work in a great team environment.
This role needs prior experience as a Salesforce Administrator/Developer to maintain and support the Salesforce platform. Candidate must possess the ability to work directly with the client for requirement gathering, ongoing maintenance, configuration, consulting, and implementation of new tasks. The successful candidate must have a strong Salesforce technical skill set, prioritize multiple work streams, communicate with partners, execute in a fast-paced environment and be eager to learn.
- Hands-on experience in configuration and setup of all new and existing Salesforce.com features including user management, security, custom objects, page layouts, validations, workflows, flows, process builders, Einstein Analytics, and other 3rd party applications
- Manage Salesforce.com CRM application including support requests and escalated administrative needs of users by providing prompt and complete resolution to technical challenges and business support issues
- Seek out ways to utilize Salesforce to improve processes and productivity and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace by keeping up to date with Salesforce and other software releases, features and best practices
- Apply business acumen, technical, and declarative skills to quickly assess, diagnose, and design solutions to address business needs in collaboration with Solution Architects, Technical Architects, and Client Services Managers (CSM’s)
- Connect with customers in order to understand their pain points and desires for technology solutions
- Setting up, customizing and developing Salesforce.com instances for multiple clients
- Ensure that Salesforce installations run as intelligently and efficiently as possible
- Creating custom reports and report types
- Interpret user requirements definitions; able to create solid requirements definitions based on customer interviews.
- Facilitate solution testing activities
- Prepare and deliver training curriculum
Required Skills for the Remote Salesforce Consultant:
- 2+ years working in a Salesforce administrator, support or similar role
- 1+ years development experience in Apex, SOQL, VisualForce
- Expert in Microsoft Excel 2010+ with strong knowledge of filters, functions, and formatting
- Proven interest in cloud technology, consulting, and Salesforce.com
- Previous experience in collaborative work environment
- Excellent presentation, writing and communication skills
- Ability to meet project deadlines
- Salesforce Administrator Certification required.
RadixBay delivers world-class Business IT Consulting and Solutions using a new approach that breaks the outdated and stale IT delivery model. The RadixBay model utilizes rural development centers to deliver more efficient and cost effective solutions for our clients. This approach delivers high-touch, high-speed results and is aligned with our goal of creating jobs in rural North Carolina.
The RadixBay team has a proven track record of developing advanced technologies, process innovations, and business transformation programs across a wide range of Fortune 500 clients, high-growth companies, and government entities.
As an Oracle, Microsoft, and Salesforce Partner, RadixBay provides specialized services and solutions for enterprise software products. The company is headquartered in Charlotte, with operations in rural North Carolina.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org