RadixBay is seeking a Senior Salesforce Business Analyst for a full-time opportunity. The ideal candidate will have experience client facing and be comfortable with limited traveling to client sites, approximately 5% within the US.
- Apply business acumen, technical, and declarative skills to quickly assess, diagnose, and design solutions to address business needs in collaboration with Solution Architects, Technical Architects, and Client Services Managers (CSM’s).
- Connect with customers to understand their pain points and desires for technology solutions.
- Setting up, customizing, documenting, following up and resolving issues related to each assigned project.
- Work with Delivery Lead/Project Manager to maintain and coordinate communication with the customer/client throughout each project.
- Facilitate IT and business use case walk-thru sessions.
- Understand and document requirements for configuring, testing, and launching of CRM solution.
- Must maintain a thorough understanding of client’s business practices and the applications/systems that support them.
- Status review and reporting.
- Create high-level models and user prototype interfaces to identify and validate business processes and solutions when appropriate.
- Mentor less experienced Business Systems Analysts: review use case documentation and provide constructive feedback.
- Develop reusable templates and maintain Business Systems Analyst methodology.
- Supports testing cycles (UAT, regression, system) and/or Training/Training Materials.
- Prepare documentation using tools such as Visio, Word, and Excel. Identify and implement process improvements.
- Work with IT and business users to evaluate options and recommend solutions in line with IT and/or business architecture.
- Minimum 4 years of hands-on experience as Business Analyst with CRMs (preferably Salesforce).
- Salesforce Certified Admin is a requirement.
- Certified as Sales Cloud or Service Cloud Consultant.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and process flows.
- System testing of new functionality or bug fixes.
- Ability to manage stakeholder expectations professionally.
- Ability to work independently, with general direction and guidance.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to research solutions to issues as they arise.
- Excellent interpersonal, listening, oral and written communication skills.
- Experience influencing and guide others towards most logical and valuable outcomes.
- Project management skills is a plus.
- Must have demonstrated progressive levels of responsibility, experience, and leadership.
- BS or equivalent and 4 years’ experience in computer sciences or related field, or equivalent combination.
- Excellent analytical skills, as well as accuracy and attention to details.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com