Are you ready to work with a company that partners with you on your career goals?
Our business strategy is simple, when you’re successful – we’re successful.
RadixBay is a rapidly growing remote IT services provider with offices in Charlotte and Tabor City, NC.
We’re looking for a software QA tester to join our team. This is a full-time, remote position that requires a US citizenship or green card. The salary is commensurate with experience and very competitive with other organizations.
What we offer:
- Great pay and work-life balance
- Partner with a company that helps you achieve your career goals
- Work with industry experts
- Get experience with the latest technologies
Requirements for the Software QA Tester :
- Some knowledge on how to write, maintain and execute test plans and test cases
- Exposure to JIRA or other (Application Lifecycle Management) ALM tool experience
- Experience with Zephyr, TestRail, or other test case management tools
- Moderate MySQL experience
- Experience testing web applications, verifying features, and filing defects
- Moderate experience testing APIs with such tools as Postman, SwaggerUI, etc.
From application development and testing to around-the-clock cloud and on-premise data infrastructure monitoring and administration, RadixBay provides a wide range of enterprise-grade IT solutions. RadixBay’s rural shore model combines the cost benefits of offshore services with the security, simplicity, and quality of onshore support. RadixBay clients are able to leverage the combined skills and experience of an entire company of cloud and on-premise IT experts.
As an Amazon AWS, Oracle, Microsoft, and Salesforce partner, RadixBay provides specialized services and solutions for enterprise software products. The company is headquartered in Charlotte, with operations in rural North Carolina.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org