RadixBay is looking for candidates that are interested in becoming a Salesforce Consultant to support our various clients. The Salesforce Associate Analyst should have a desire to work in the Information Technology field and learn about Salesforce. The ideal candidate will be eager to learn and grow within the role and RadixBay. Salary will be based upon the candidate’s level of experience.
This role will be located in our Tabor City office and candidates should ideally be within a 30-to-40-minute commute to Tabor City. We offer competitive Medical/Dental/Vision, 401K, PTO, an Employee Incentive Plan, Referral bonuses, and a casual work environment! We also offer training and pay for certifications that align with the opportunity!
Summary for the Salesforce Associate Analyst:
The Salesforce Associate Analyst will be supporting various clients and will have the opportunity to learn various technologies. Candidate will also assist with consulting with current and future clients. Each consultant gets aligned to work with specific clients. We provide extensive training to our consultants so that they can assist with anything from writing business requirements to implementing or customizing Salesforce for our clients.
Salesforce Associate Analyst responsibilities may include any of the following:
- Work with RadixBay’s customers to understand their unique needs and then customize various technologies to meet business requirements.
- Collaborate with Senior Consultants and seek their guidance to deliver solutions.
- Automate business processes by leveraging Salesforce utilities.
- Create custom objects, record types, fields, and field dependencies.
- Create and customize page layouts.
- Create, configure and maintain custom reports and dashboards.
- Keep abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality to provide recommendations for process improvements to RadixBay’s clients.
Education and Skills for the Salesforce Associate Analyst:
- Passion for technology and the desire to learn new things! We provide all the training related to Salesforce and pay for our consultant’s certifications.
- Highly motivated and disciplined self-starter with excellent customer service skills.
- A degree in Information Technology or Math or equivalent work experience is required.
- Knowledge of basic SQL based system principles.
- Working proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- High attention to detail.
- Strong written and communications skills especially proactive listening.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org