RadixBay Website Security Policy
Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.radixbay.com.
The personal data we collect
RadixBay,com currently does not provide visitors with the ability to comment on our blog posts. When this feature is activated, we will take the necessary steps to ensure the appropriate safeguards are in place.
Please note that Radixbay.com does not store any additional personal data about our visitors. For those visitors that have used our “Contact Us” forms, you can request that we erase any personal data we have collected during the form’s submission. Please contact RadixBay if you would like us to provide you with the contact information we store about you or remove your information from our systems.
RadixBay.com uses the cookies listed below. Please note that we scramble the last octet for all IP addresses in Google Analytics. This prevents the IP addresses from being used to identify unique users.
- _ga – used by Google Analytics to identify visitor access and it expires after 2 years
- _gad – used by Google Analytics to identify visitor access and it expires after 24 hours
- _gat – used by Google Analytics to throttle the request rate and it expires after 1 minute
Website Contact Forms
- PHPSESSID – used by RadixBay’s Contact Us forms to validate that the fields have been entered correctly, display submission errors, and provide successful submission notifications. The cookie expires after the browser closes.
For those visitors that are interested in learning how to disable cookies in their browsers, please access these vendor’s websites:
- Disable Cookies in Chrome
- Disable Cookies in Firefox
- Disable Cookies in Safari
- Disable Cookies in Internet Explorer
Embedded content from other websites
Our Contact Us page utilizes Google maps to provide our location. Embedded content behaves in the same way as if the visitor was accessing it directly from the provider’s website.
What rights you have over your data
If you would like to confirm the personal data we store on our website, please send a request to RadixBay and we will generate an automated report from our website platform for the email account used to send the request. The system automatically sends a confirmation email to the requestor’s email account to confirm the requestor’s identity. Once your identity is confirmed, the system will send a follow-up email containing the report.
Where we send your data
RadixBay.com does not send any data collected from the website or contact forms to other entities.
How we protect your data
For those visitors that have used our Contact Us form to request additional information about our services, your contact data is stored in a cloud-based Microsoft data repository. The repository can only be accessed by RadixBay personnel that have been granted the appropriate level of permissions.