Amazon AWS Services
RadixBay’s AWS specialist provide a wide range of services including migrations, architecture design, new system configuration and deployment, and ongoing support.
How We Help You With AWS
Our unique rural shore model combines the cost benefits of offshore services with the security & simplicity of onshore support.
Don’t need a full-time resource? Our easily customizable solutions allow you to tailor a support package that meets your unique needs and your budget.
Maximize Your AWS Investment
RadixBay’s team of cloud experts help you to fully leverage all of Amazon AWS’s advanced features.
Reduce Amazon AWS Support Costs
Leverage the technical knowledge of an entire team of Amazon AWS rural shore experts at a cost less than a fully-burdened employee.
Customizable Support Solutions
From projects and part-time help to total ownership of your Amazon AWS systems, RadixBay offers a budget-friendly solution for every need.
Full Support for Amazon RDS and AWS DB Platforms
Our cloud DB experts provide high-quality support for Amazon RDS Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL and Amazon Aurora and DynamoDB.
Focus on Your Business - Not Amazon AWS Support
Focus on growing your business and leave the technology to us.
Amazon AWS Services
- Cloud DB Assessments
- AWS consulting and advisory services
- Support for IaaS, RDS, and AWS databases
- AWS migrations and new implementations
- Integration with on-premise systems
- System design and provisioning
- Audits – Security, cost analysis, DR, and high availability
- Capacity planning, performance, and growth analysis
- AWS Well-Architected Reviews
- AWS infrastructure monitoring
- Security administration
- Tuning and performance
- Problem analysis
- Geographic data distribution
- Backup/Recovery and DR
- Security management
From infrastructure deisgn and configuration to ongoing support, RadixBay’s AWS experts are with you through every step of your Amazon cloud journey.
RadixBay is able to assist your team in building and managing your AWS environments or assume total ownership of your projects, so you can focus on innovation instead of infrastructure.
- 100% US based Rural Shore support
- Full or part time resources
- Projects and supplemental services
- Reduce cloud migration risks
- Fully leverage Amazon AWS features
- Reduce Amazon AWS support and infrastructure costs
- Guaranteed support continuity
- Immediate access to hard to find skills
- Fully customizable service packages
- 100% adherence to your change management and security procedures
RadixBay offers Full and Supplemental support options for all services we provide.
Learn more about RadixBay’s services and industry insights.
See all resources >>>
Managed Services Overview
From DB and OS support to strategic advisory services, RadixBay provides a wide range of managed services.
Thought Leadership Article
20-year outsourcing services veteran Chris Foot compares offshore, nearshore, onshore and rural shore services.
Cloud and On-Premise DB Services
Learn how RadixBay’s DB services help you to control costs, reduce operational risk and optimize your data infrastructure.
Cloud and On-Premise OS Services
RadixBay whitepaper describing our end-to-end 24×7 managed services for Windows and Unix/Linux operating systems.
Rural Shore Services Datasheet
One page datasheet that provides a 5-minute overview of RadixBay’s wide range of enterprise-grade Rural Shore services.
Advisory Services Datasheet
Get the expert, business-focused advice you need to tackle today’s critical issues and build tomorrow’s growth strategies.
Application Development Support
Learn how to quickly scale your development teams and accelerate new application time-to-success.
TCOE Testing Services
Discover how RadixBay’s TCoE reduces overall application testing costs and improves the quality of your testing projects.
Get in Touch
11325 North Community House Rd.
Suite 160, Charlotte NC 28277